First Lady S. Proctor
Nov 14, 2022
It is nothing. Don’t say all of it, all that was, all that is or all that they’ve done.
Because it amounts to nothing. By saying ALL we make the issue greater than God. Sure, we may have been hurt deeply by someone we love, trusted and maybe even felt secure with. Stop, think about what you’ve learned about the heart of man and yourself through disappointment or abandonment.
Don’t give another person’s enjoyment of sin against God any power. You may have been affected by another’s unrighteous action or actions, but their rebellion was against God. They may be enjoying the deception of the world called the fullness of life. Before God it all amounts to nothing, it has no value to God or themself.
It is not all, it is NOTHING.
The word of God say’s in Psalms 37:1 Do not be agitated by evildoers; do not envy those who do wrong. For they wither quickly like grass and wilt like tender green plants.
You do the following to honor God.
1. Trust in the Lord and do what is good. Psalms 37:3
2. Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4
3. Commit your way to the Lord. Psalms 37:5
4. Be silent before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Psalms 37: 7
5. Refrain from anger and give up your rage. Psalms 37:8
God’s love is always faithful to those that trust in Him.